#redhead #ginger #upskirt #ass #leggap #thong
25. Woodlands, Singapore � Woodlands is a planning area and residential town located in the North Region of Singapore. The town is connected to Malaysias southernmost city, Johor Bahru, Woodlands planning area borders Sembawang to the east, Mandai to the south, Sungei Kadut to the west and the Straits of Johor to the north. Woodlands New Town is situated within the Woodlands planning area, the area consisting of modern-day Woodlands Town first witnessed the opening of the Johor-Singapore Causeway in 1923. The first HDB flats were built from 1972 in the part of Marsiling. Development of Woodlands began in 1981 and this compromises of the building of HDB flats in the Neighbourhood 1, which was completed in 1985, well after the Marsiling Estate. The Neighbourhood 8 were completed in 1987, together with the Neighbourhood 3 in 1989, because of the saturation of HDB flats, the numbering system added A, B and C. Blocks 6xx in Admiralty begun to be completed in 1996, together with the 7xx in 1997, expansion into Innova began in 1998 and was completed in 2002, which consists of block 5xx. Expansion into the Woodlands East began in 1999 and completed in 2004, there are three constituencies in the town, and nine neighbourhoods within the Woodlands vicinity made up primarily of Woodlands, Marsiling, Woodgrove and Admiralty. Woodlands Square serves as the centre while adjacent neighbourhood centres also offer a variety of commercial activities. Integrated development plans including Kampung Admiralty are officially launched in April 2014, of all the estates, Woodgrove is the smallest in size, located towards the northwest end of the town. Woodgrove houses most of the housing in Woodlands, consisting of high-rise condominiums. Woodgrove lies in between the estates of Marsiling and Woodlands, Marsiling, Woodlands, Woodgrove and Admiralty altogether form Woodlands New Town. Woodlands is diverse during the day and well lit at night, shops, eateries, and commercial zones are evenly spread through the town, with bus and transit routes operating till close to midnight. The theme of the park revolves around the Malay and Chinese culture, and winding through the park is Sungei Mandai Kechil, Woodlands Town Garden is located near to the Woodlands Checkpoint, in the Marsiling estate. To the east of this area, bordering the polytechnic is Admiralty Park, the recent riverine park which opened in phases is the Woodlands Waterfront. It has engaged a lot of residents, especially those staying in northern Singapore and it is also linked to Admiralty Park and a 25 km Northern Explorer Park Connector Network. Woodlands Regional Library, the largest neighbourhood library in Singapore at the time of its launch, is operated by the National Library Board, the four-storey public library caters to all ages and is organised according to themes of general, reference, teens, and children. Causeway Point, one of the largest shopping malls in Singapore, houses 250 shops, Woodlands Civic Centre is a designated centre of education, public services, and other forms of assistance for residents.
26. Sembawang � Sembawang is a planning area and residential town located at the northernmost tip of the North Region of Singapore. The relative location of Sembawang makes it Singapores closest point to Peninsular Malaysia, Sembawang planning area is bordered by Simpang to the east, Mandai to the south, Yishun to the southeast, Woodlands to the west and the Straits of Johor to the north. Despite the relatively large development in the Sembawang New Town, the area remains largely suburban, with military and it hosted a major naval base and port facilities since the early 20th century, and continues to handle regular shipping traffic today along its wharves. The earliest reference to Sembawang is found in Franklin and Jacksons 1830 Map of Singapore, the place is said to have got its name from the Sembawang tree, which has been renamed Mesua ferruginea from 1980. This tree can be seen at Carpark C1, Sembawang Park, the Sembawang area in the early twentieth century was the site of the Nee Soon Rubber estate. During the colonial times, Sembawang was home to a major British naval base, the base included dockyards, wharves and workshops, as well as supporting administrative, residential and commercial areas. The completion of Royal Navys Singapore Naval Base in 1938 and RAF Sembawang in March 1940 marked the start of military presence in Sembawang. In February 1942, both bases were partially torched and wrecked by the retreating British forces during the Battle of Singapore to deny their use by units of the advancing Imperial Japanese Army. This special arrangement was extended to the United States Navy since early 1960s to support the American involvement in the Vietnam War. As part of a 1990 agreement between Singapore and the United States, American military forces have been making use of Sembawangs base facilities, the Sembawang Camp is a Singapore Armed Forces military base on Admiralty Road, open only to military personnel on official business. The camp houses the 1st and 3rd Transport Battalion of the Singapore Army, also, the compound housing the Naval Diving Unit was previously known as Terror Camp in deference to the old admin and Officers club section of the Royal Naval facility which was called HMS Terror. Extensive land reclamation throughout Singapore has left Sembawang with one of the countrys last natural beaches, the town remains a major port, with Sembawang Wharves handling a high volume of bulk commodities cargo, such as timber and rubber. Sembawang Road is one of the key roads built to connect the base to the city centre in the South. This road began as a track in the 1920s and was officially named Sembawang Road in 1938, buses operated by various private companies were then the main mode of transport. The thoroughfare was also dotted with many villages along its length, Chye Kay Village, Sungei Simpang Village, Chong Pang Village, most of these villages were cleared during the 1970s�1990s to make way for Yishun and Sembawang New Towns. The last of the villages, Kampong Wak Hassan, was cleared in 1998, present day Sembawang Road is a major arterial road linking the Northern and Central portion of Singapore. Many other roads in Sembawang are named after various Royal Navy dockyards, warships, admirals, examples include Wellington, Canberra, Canada, Gibraltar, Kenya and Falkland. These names were given during the previous British administration, and reflect the history as a British naval base.